[LINK] Fwd: [ PRIVACY Forum ] Brits' Failed Heavy Metal Censorship Attempt Disrupts Wikipedia Edits

rene rene.lk at libertus.net
Mon Dec 8 21:01:09 AEDT 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:40:29 +1100, Martin Barry wrote:

> David, Irene, Jan
>
> Please take the personal stuff off list.

You know, I get really tired of people telling other people to take stuff
off list merely because one person attacks other people who are attempting
to discuss government policy about the Internet. This "take if off the list
stuff" has the effect of enabling anyone who starts ad hominen attacks
being able to shut down discussion. And people who have been on this list
for over a decade, like me, are well familiar with the tactics.

Irene