[LINK] Fwd: [ PRIVACY Forum ] Brits' Failed Heavy Metal Censorship Attempt Disrupts Wikipedia Edits

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Mon Dec 8 22:17:36 AEDT 2008

Danny Yee wrote:

> I think we have to be able to use Conroy's statements as evidence
> _for what he is proposing_!!!  At least until we get something more
> concrete, like some legislation or a new IIA code.

Let me get this straight. You are calling for truth from a politician
and accountability for what he says?

Reason? Politics? Bah! It's too late on this very nice evening to
even begin considering.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.
      -- Bill Clinton, President
We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
      -- Al Gore, Vice President