[LINK] Cable modems vs DSL in .AU ?

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sun Dec 14 09:10:09 AEDT 2008

Fernando,

Since there are only two cable providers - Telstra and Optus - the most
current data would be from their financial reports.

www.telstra.com
www.optus.com.au

WiMax is deployed be a few wireless providers, but that is not available
from the public data, in which all wireless is lumped in together.

Richard