[LINK] The rallies???

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Dec 14 11:41:20 AEDT 2008

Hi Jan,

At 11:01 AM Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 10:19 AM 14/12/2008, you wrote:
>>> Any reports on the rallies from yesterday? I didn't see anything in
>
> I guess the weather put off the Victorians??
>
> I looked further:
> Brisbane-
> http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/queensland/rally-rejects-rudds-internet-filter/2008/12/13/1228585168416.html
>
> That's all I could find among the Fairfax and News online papers.

I saw a report on SBS news last night, but can't find anything on their
web site.  As I remember, the report said it rained heavily in Sydney
and Melbourne so there might not have been much of a turnout.

Looks like Brisbane was the only substantial one:
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/13/2445691.htm>
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/13/2445732.htm>

--
David Boxall                         | "Cheer up" they said.