[LINK] Silicon.com on Mac vs PC users

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sat Feb 2 22:45:58 AEDT 2008

Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:

> The Weekly Round-Up
> Silicon.com (A UK organisation)
> (An extract)
> Mac users are a bunch of arrogant, self-satisfied gits.
[snip]

> For completeness' sake, Linux-driven PCs can be a Mercedes, too.
> What's more you can get one for free.
>
> You just need to assemble it yourself.

No true, anymore. Linux is the only one of the three that comes
in a Live CD variety. Pop in the CD and reboot. Voila. Live
system, no HDD required, no assembley required. Great way to
test drive.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

Say what you will about the miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider
a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile.
     -- Howard W Campbell in Kurt Vonnegut Jr's "Mother Night"