[LINK] E-participation pilots in Australia?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Feb 18 10:57:10 AEDT 2008

At 12:33 PM 16/02/2008, Tom Worthington wrote:
>More seriously, the idea of a town hall meeting seems like window
>dressing on the actual political process. The citizens get a chance
>to say something and so feel part of the

There's nothing stopping anyone from setting one up in the numerous
free forums that exist. Wouldn't surprise me if GetUp! wouldn't get
the word out to its members if someone wanted to do this.

Jan

Semi-finalist - Amazon Breakout Novelist Award 2008: The Truck - A
baby-boomer nostalgia murder mystery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00121WDVA - Read and rate now!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007