[LINK] weird referral page

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sat Jan 5 13:17:06 AEDT 2008

Linkers,
I have just looked at my webstats and found a very weird referring URL:
-- freeliveporno.org
Not only that, there were FOUR hits from it!
Anyone else find that in their Links from an external page list?

Believe me, I didn't put my link there and have nothing on my site
that could qualify whatsoever! I'm not moonlighting.....in *any*
definition of the term!

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Living, like writing, requires no wisdom. Only revising does. - Jim
Sollisch, Sept, 2007
'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005