[LINK] 'Yellow Pages' as a Trademark

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sat Jan 19 16:30:24 AEDT 2008

At 04:02 PM 19/01/2008, Danny Yee wrote:
>If I ever get anything like this, I'll be removing all my links
>to yellowpages.com.au and replacing them with links to Telstra's
>competition.  Maybe truelocal.com.au - any other ideas?

If you do this, be sure to let them know. Why not do it now and tell
them why? I mean, prevention is worth an ounce of cure.

Jan

Semi-finalist - Amazon Breakout Novelist Award 2008: The Truck - A
baby-boomer nostalgia murder mystery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00121WDVA - Read and rate now!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007