[LINK] Re: Windows XP versus Vista

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 14:43:02 AEDT 2008

How much is the security problem with Microsoft products to do with if you attack Windows-based computers you can potentially reach well over 90% of the world's computers and how much is to do with the design of the software?

Whatever its validity there are stories circulating more and more of hackers hacking into Mac computers, precisely because there are more of them now and it's becoming worthwhile for hackers to delve into this area.

David