[LINK] Re: Windows XP versus Vista

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Jan 25 15:34:00 AEDT 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Ivan Trundle wrote:

> On 25/01/2008, at 2:43 PM, David Goldstein wrote:
>
>> Whatever its validity there are stories circulating more and more of
>> hackers hacking into Mac computers, precisely because there are more of
>> them now and it's becoming worthwhile for hackers to delve into this area.
>
> Where are these stories? I've been using networked Macs for years, and
> diligently look for any possible intrusions or malware, but have yet to find
> any.

I concur.   I can't get a positive result for my Mac or anyone else I
know running OSX - any version.

> And it's not just 'security through obscurity', either - an inherently
> stronger system is going to be hacked less, regardless of numbers.

And all we have to go on regarding Vista is Microsoft's own spin doctors.
Vista is going nowhere so the astroturfing is coming thick and fast.

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html