[LINK] Tcard 2.0?

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Fri Jul 4 18:41:45 AEST 2008

Reading all the latest developments on the NSW Government's smart card
based, integrated ticketing system makes one boggle a little bit.

Reading between the lines of
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/new-tcard-to-bypass-ticketing-system/2008/07/03/1214950951485.html
it seems to imply that all the critcisms ERG made of the State Government
and it's requirements have been all been taken onboard resulting in a plan
for Tcard 2.0 (or are we up to 3.0 or 4.0 by now? Tcard ME?) that is
remarkably similar to ERG's remediation plan presented late last year.

I'd hate to be the QC that has to demolish the credibility of the ERG plan
in court...

And what about this pearler?
"The Government has denied specific allegations of its agencies hampering
the project. But it has revealed in court papers that it was not obliged to
obtain the co-operation of operators under the terms of the contract."

Who else could possibly be responsible for that?

cheers
Marty