[LINK] Fwd: MR84-08: Telephone numbers with new geographic

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Jul 5 20:25:01 AEST 2008

Howard writes,

> Antony Barry writes:
>
> > Linkers, I wouldn't normally forward this but I sense an analogy
> > with IP numbers.

Yes, maybe so, their new phone-number national geographic integration
might be mobile transmission-tower based? Anyway, thanks for this Tony,
aparently our (03) 55... number will continue although any new phone line
here will be, (03) 44... (obviously moving up or down in the digital world)

Howard, i believe your area might be changing phone numbers also?