[LINK] > Broadband for Seniors

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri Jul 11 14:22:01 AEST 2008

On 11/07/2008, at 11:41 AM, Antony Barry wrote:

> I'm a senior. Hmmm.. maybe I could get them to teach me better php
> techniques or for that matter how to configure Windows on my Mac.
> I've never had a PC or used one for anything significant. I've been
> thinking of mounting windows on my intel Mac as there are some cute
> games which I would like to try ;^)

No need, they will probably run perfectly under Wine 1.0:

* http://thisismyinter.net/?p=47 (Mac version)
* http://www.winehq.org/ (Linux version)

(Though one of the few things that *won't* run under Wine is the 2008
e-Tax software... grr.)

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor