[LINK] Midnight rush to buy iPhones

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Jul 11 14:23:27 AEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, Rick Welykochy wrote:

> grove at zeta.org.au wrote:
>
>> I have a 70 year old mantle clock that keeps perfect (almost) time and has
>> no environmental footprint at all.
>
> Doesn't your clock spew micro particles of metal shavings
> into the environment as it ticks away?
>
> <ducking for cover)

It doesn't have a radium dial either, although the vintage clock I bought for the kitchen does....

Hunter's Hill - who woulda thought we'd have our own Mini-Chernobyl style wasteland?

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html