[LINK] IDM website pages reported as dangerous

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jul 30 16:02:09 AEST 2008

At 03:55 PM 30/07/2008, you wrote:
> > Does anyone else get 'reported attack site' results from
> > links on the above page?
>
>No, nothing reported here (FF 3.0.1).

thanks, Fred. I went ahead and 'ignored' the advice. Google is
notorious for getting these things wrong. A friend of mine had his
Boy Scout Troop page caught in one of  these once. Never did find out
why because Google NEVER replied to his queries about what they
thought was so dangerous.

Re the IDM page, cnce I got to the subsequent page I wanted to see,
they want a subscription, so it wasn't worth the hassle after all! I
get the paper version and was going to advise about two articles:

1. May/June Issue: "Your Rights At Work" advice to business re
accessing employee 'files'
2. July/August: electronic Health info articles

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

"No Longer Anonymous, of Berwick"

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007