[LINK] Open Source PC Design

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Mon Jun 2 14:01:53 AEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 01:34:51PM +1000, Stephen Wilson wrote:
> You can shout all you like, and call people cretins, but as far as I can
> see, you make a habit of caricaturing various IP cases in a rather silly
> effort to create an overall impression that IP is an evil enterprise.

you really need to learn a different tactic than mis-representing
what other people say.

1. i didn't shout, not even once.

2. i never called anyone a cretin. although i am very tempted to think
   of you as one now...can't ignore the evidence you've placed in front
   of me.

3. the only caricatures anywhere in this thread are your fatuous
   imitations of reasoning.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>