[LINK] mobile phone spam

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Fri Jun 13 20:41:50 AEST 2008

At 07:20 13/06/2008, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
>Can people block net-sms-spam in Australia, anyone know?
>
>--
>How to Block Cellphone Spam
>
>By DAVID POGUE
>www.nytimes.com
>June 12th 2008
>

>"It's actually far worse than regular e-mail spam, for three reasons.
>First, you generally can't delete it without opening it first.

He forgot to mention that your phone goes Beep and Buzz when the SMS
comes in and as all too often one is expecting something from a loved
one, you eventually start to ignore the SMS messages that arrive and
- well - they become useless.

Maybe it's a sign that we'll be returning to voice to voice communications.