[LINK] The farce that is Telstra

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Sun Jun 29 18:18:51 AEST 2008

Correct re the RIM. In fact a technician had to come round a fix a
problem with it before I could get a POTS connection.

The RIM issue also seems to rule out Transact. I tried them on Saturday
and they said - sorry it's a Telstra problem.

Looks like my only option is a 3G package from Optus - that well known
non-Australian service provider.

I still think it's madness and will get off all Telstra services - just
out of spite.