[LINK] The farce that is Telstra

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Mon Jun 30 12:18:06 AEST 2008

Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

>The IBurst Access device is called an "Access Bridge". You plug your router into 
>the ethernet port.
They don't make that very clear on their website. I found it under 
Desktop Modem.

Thanks Marghanita.


Bernard Robertson-Dunn
Canberra Australia
brd at iimetro.com.au

More information about the Link mailing list