[LINK] If a clock ticks in a Klearphelled forest, ...

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Mar 31 14:26:38 AEDT 2008

Roger Clarke wrote:
> At 10:26 +1000 31/3/08, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>>  ... My computer also flipped, so I had to fix that.  ...
>
> Yes, we'd noticed, because the thread was turning up in the mailbox out
> of order  (:-)}
>
> But that's odd.
>
> Surely standard time-synch utilities on MS work as well as they do on Macs?

I would guess the real problem, is for those who have a time relative to GMT. As
Europe and US changed their clocks last Sunday.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_around_the_world#Europe>

NSW and Victoria, Aligned with Tasmania...who is apparently aligned with Sweden,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_around_the_world#Sweden>

The Wikipedia seems to be upto date!
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time_around_the_world#Australia>

Marghanita da Cruz