[LINK] CLI on mobile phones

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Tue May 6 11:09:35 AEST 2008

morning all

in the past 3 weeks I have not seen the CLI of any callers to my mobile
phone, no matter which network originates the call nor whether the
caller is in my address book or not.  I have emailed optus with
absolutely no response and I don't have time to sit in a queue and then
get fobbed off with a nonsense response, which is what I fear would
happen.  It may even be a grab for cash to provide the service, I don't
know.

So my question to this learned body is, "Do you know of a network wide
event that has caused this or do I have a problem that needs me to join
a queue to get fixed?"

Many thanks in advance for the shared experience.

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS, PCP
Director Oz Business Partners http://www.ozbusinesspartners.com/

Chairman Pearcey Foundation, SA Committee www.pearcey.org.au
Immediate Past Chairman ACS SA Branch www.acs.org.au/sa

*Produced by Ubuntu and Mozilla Thunderbird*