[LINK] Google Maps on Google's Sydney HQ

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Nov 7 10:25:29 AEDT 2008

Very useful. It does raise the question of which
of those companies would be listened to if they
requested to have their info excluded and if they even know.

What if there were a domestic violence advisory centre or an abortion clinic?

Jan

At 10:11 AM 7/11/2008, you wrote:

>On 7/11/08 9:50 AM, "Eric Scheid" <eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au> wrote:
>
> > this works:
> >
> >   Tower 1, 201 Sussex St, Sydney
>

>addendum: the results page includes this sidebar:
>
> > 201 Sussex St
> > Sydney NSW 2000
> > Selected businesses at this address:
> >
> > Bmt & Assoc
> > Chinta Ria  - 1 review
> > ciboodle
> > Commander Communications
> > Darling Park
> > Delta Electricity
> > Fairfax Media
> > Global Philanthropic
> > Google Sydney  - 1 review
> > Guy Carpenter
> > IBA Health
> > Japan Airlines International Company
> > Manpower
> > Marsh
> > Pontoon  - 3 reviews
> > RabobankAustralia
> > RSVP - Fairfax Media
> > Singleton Ogilvy & Macher
> > Singleton Ogilvy One
> > STW Group
> >
> > Business listings provided byTrueLocal
>
>note entry # 9. I really don't think they're trying to hide anything here =P
>
>e.

>- Release Date: 6/11/2008 7:58 AM

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing
the silver for guests. - JW, May, 2007