[LINK] XML isn't evil, just misunderstood

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Sat Nov 8 17:58:36 AEDT 2008

On 08/11/2008, at 5:43 PM, Richard Chirgwin wrote:
> [snip] If, OTOH, I wanted to try and approach
> deconstructing the XML in (say) Openstreetmap (or for that matter in
> the
> XML used in various other geo-based services), then I have another
> layer
> of knowledge required to approach the data.

Yeah, that's the problem with "continuous improvement" and "progress".
You have to learn new stuff. All the time.

Of course you're more than welcome to stop and, like, not advance.

How are things in the past, btw? That's a nice quill pen and ox cart
you've got there, Sir! ;)

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia