[LINK] security problems are not always Microsoft's fault

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 13:45:04 AEDT 2008

Oh Frank, it's amazing how you make up stories when you have no facts. Actually, I've never had anything to do with Microsoft, apart from using their products on my computers. One computer these days has XP, the other Vista. And your Vista box may hang after updates, but mine never has from recollection.

And no, my evidence doesn't just come from Microsoft. Sure, there were plenty of problems early on with Vista, but many of those have been ironed out.

David