[LINK] Fwd: Internet Filtering

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Tue Nov 11 09:16:29 AEDT 2008

On 11/11/2008, at 9:02 AM, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Lea de Groot wrote:
>> Permanent link:
>> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20081109&mode=classic
>>
>> Do you think this is straight forward enough for a politician to
>> understand? :)
>
> King Canute, anyone...

I've always preferred the spelling "Cnut" over "Canute" for that Great
King. If nothing else, it gives me the chance to mention that viewers
of "Stilgherrian Live" have, thanks to his Internet censorship
debacle, voted Senator Stephen Conroy our "Cnut of the Week" two weeks
running.

     http://stilgherrian.com/politics/the-argument-is-simple-senator-conroy/

P.S. If you click through to the video, it's not plain text. It's even
(gasp!) Flash. I know how that upsets some Linkers. You have been
warned.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia