[LINK] More about iiNet suit - legal opinion on their side it seems

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 12:43:50 AEDT 2008

Oh Frank, you are funny! See, my comment was why was why shouldn't the head of Exetel have his own opinion. Another poster said part of what he said was fact, the other opinion. I'm not entering that discussion.

And maybe you should read Frank. Jan originally asked "What is Exetel doing bad-mouthing iiNet? Sour grapes perhaps?" So is iiNet off-limits to you?

And oh Frank, if only you knew anything. Playing the man and not the ball. Now, maybe you should stick to the discussion and not show the inadequacies in your arguments by attacking me personally.

I'm not exactly sure what " currying up to the rich and powerful" has to do with questioning the right of the head of Exetel to voice his opinion. Enlighten me.

David