[LINK] O/T: Sarah Palin

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Fri Oct 3 19:41:50 AEST 2008

Sorry Folks - I imported an Outlook express message base and now I am
sending rtf email. Looks like there are some import flags that are set
without reference to the user. Geee, how unlike microsoft.

>Insurance is an interesting response - is it religious or financial
insurance
>you are taking out?

As to insurance - Life of course..... The combination of the smoking,
the caffeine, the prolonged exposure to second hand THC smoke when I was
about 20, worrying about nano black holes popping out of W3C and Sarah
Palin might just trigger that genealogical left ventricle defect the
Koltai Males have.

>I read the article. As I recall, George Bush hadn't been out of the US
either
>when he took office. And as to the elite being of any value.

As to George - well he lived with George senior - so he did an
apprenticeship - so to speak. A four year apprenticeship in relation to
the big red button is probably not enough - but gee its gotta be better
than worrying about Salmon spawning and Brown Bear migration paths.

I've been to Alaska. Reminds me of Darwin. Anyone care to comment on the
politicians from the Darwin Legislative assembly that made a bid for
gold and succeeded - I thought not. Parochial mindset does not aid an
understanding of Federal and International policy issues.

I see you smirking in the peanut gallery.... It really was second hand
THC smoke...... And I tried - really hard not to inhale.

> John Clarke and Bryan Dawe with a lesson on how the financial system
> really works.
<http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2008/s2380862.htm>

Personal observation - The effects of THC on Global financial issues
definitively reduces macroeconomic problems to micro economic reforms -
um well it used to in the seventies.

Tom