[LINK] 'Net filters "required" for all Australians, no opt-out

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:06:29 AEDT 2008

I used to be involved in the system for blocking "inappropriate"
content in NSW schools. It provided an explicit error stating the
content was not approved. This may have changed, or there may be a
desire to block this site via DNS, but if this was true I would be
surprised.
When I was involved, discussion of censorship was not an "inappropriate" topic.
Regards,
Michael Skeggs