[LINK] eeLearn for Open Access educational material

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Sep 1 19:02:46 AEST 2008

At 11:40 AM 29/08/2008, Brendan Scott wrote:
>Tom Worthington wrote:
> > I am trying to turn some of my university lectures into proper
> > e-leaning modules. ... I don't want it commercially exploited.
>
>1. What detriment will you suffer if it is commercially exploited?

If everyone else can sell my work for free, I would be less likely to
be able to make money out of it myself. I need to be able to earn a
living somehow. I can't just work for free.

>2. Would Bond University be commercially exploiting it if they used it?

According to their web site, Bond is a not-for-profit university, so
that would be okay: <http://www.bond.edu.au/study/fees/>.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                      http://www.tomw.net.au/
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Australian National University