[LINK] Even thieves don't want Vista

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Tue Sep 2 14:50:54 AEST 2008

Frank wrote:
> My complaints with Vista (and I've got it installed on one of
> my boxen):

Yeah, but *apart* from none of the good stuff making it into the final
release, the front end overhead, the UAC implementation, the DRM, the
mounting problem, the slow formating, the memory management, the
unstable codecs, the primitive error trapping and sucky firewall and
network services, what's wrong with it?

</Python, Monty>