[LINK] more about open info access ...

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Apr 4 08:42:10 AEDT 2009

Perhaps ultimate open info access by this scientific journal :)

 http://www.landesbioscience.com/journals/rnabiology/guidelines

Guidelines for Authors

Guidelines for the RNA Families Track

This track will primarily publish articles describing either: (1)
substantial updates and reviews of existing RNA families or (2) novel RNA
families based on computational and/or experimental results for which
little evolutionary analysis has been published.

These articles must be accompanied by STOCKHOLM formatted alignments,
including a consensus secondary structure or structures and corresponding
Wikipedia article.

Publication in the track will require a short manuscript, a high quality
Stockholm alignment and at least one Wikipedia article; Each centered
around the RNA in question.. (snip)

A short guide to creating your first Wikipedia article:

At least one stub article (essentially an extended abstract) for the
paper should be added to either an author's userspace at Wikipedia
(preferred route) or added directly to the main Wikipedia space (be sure
to add literature references to avoid speedy deletion).

This article will be reviewed alongside the manuscript and may require
revision before acceptance. Upon acceptance the former articles can
easily be exported to the main Wikipedia space. See below for guidelines
on how to do this. Existing articles can be updated in accordance with
the latest published results...

Cheers,
Stephen