[LINK] Filtering, throttling of ISPs

Danny Yee danny at anatomy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Apr 5 11:31:33 AEST 2009

Unless I'm mistaken, the Cleenfeed Canada scheme is also _voluntary_.
ISPs are not legally required to participate and not all do.
	http://www.cybertip.ca/app/en/cleanfeed

It's also restricted to "images of prepubescent children being
assaulted or who are posed deliberately in a sexualized manner" --
so it doesn't cover 16 year olds, cartoon characters, text, etc.

Danny.