[LINK] The NBN project - business as usual?

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Wed Apr 8 11:38:22 AEST 2009

On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:26:57 +1000 at Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:
> It is my contention that one of the most common reasons for a project
> failure is that the initial expectations, set at the time of the
> business case, are inaccurate, ill-defined or just pie in the sky.
Projects fail, not only in the implementation, but also in the follow-up.

Have faith. Put aside all doubts. It's eight years hence. The NBN has
been delivered as promised. Is that all there is?

Business as usual would see the network left to deteriorate through lack
of maintenance. There should at least be commitments to continuing
expansion, improvement and maintenance.

--
David Boxall                    |  Any given program,