[LINK] P2P as the excuse for Global Government

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat Apr 11 20:44:02 AEST 2009

Damn it Fred - I think you are right - it was elmer fudd!
Well I plead the onset of KRAFT disease..... AND literary licence... I
had to tie Warner bros into the mix somehow - it seemed apt.

I have fixed the errant passage.

Warner Brothers' Elmer Fudd - the wayward and careless Hunter of Looney
Tunes fame" is credited with first uttering the phrase "Be afwaid, be
vewy vewy afwaid."

- With accreditation for the correction - Thanks.

Hat Tip to Fred Pilcher for identifying that it was Elmner Fudd AND not
Bugs Bunny that utterred those most scary words - "Be vewy vewy afwaid"

Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiEUDzIrEQE

If course I could be wrong. ;-)

Happy Easter.

Fred

No viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.6.4
http://www.iolo.com