[LINK] Fwd: [aliaACTive] www.aph.gov.au - we want your feedback

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Apr 23 10:54:49 AEST 2009

Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 08:14 AM 23/04/2009, Gordon Keith wrote:
>> I don't bother answering as SurveyMonkey requires Javascipt for the next
>> button to work. Maybe an Australia survey site with working next buttons
>> would be worth a try?
>
> I second that motion. Surely there are some ambitious undergrads who
> could do this as a course project.

<snip>

One of the issues, I would have with running a survey through Survey Monkey is
who gets to see that data?

Not sure what the business model is, but my feeling is that it is inappropriate
for the Australian Government to use...ironically on the Parliament of Australia
website. Kind of says it all.

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz