[LINK] Fwd: [aliaACTive] www.aph.gov.au - we want your feedback

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Apr 23 11:49:18 AEST 2009

At 11:40 AM 23/04/2009, Ivan Trundle wrote:

>SurveyMonkey's terms and conditions have no explicit statement on
>THEIR use of your data.

I wouldn't know. They required js to read ANY of their informational pages.

I've sent this idea, of an Australian survey site without js and to
conform to Australian laws/right to civil action, to a friend who has
access to a company that writes database software. Will keep you
posted if it gets legs.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com