[LINK] Dealing with Swine Flu pandemic using the web and smart phones

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Apr 29 15:23:44 AEST 2009

Pilcher, Fred wrote:
> Tom wrote:
>> One problem at the time was, and remains, that there is no
>> unified web based service in Australia.
>
> healthdirect (sic) Australia (http://www.healthdirect.org.au/) has the
> potential and the capability to provide a unified national health health
> information site.

<snip>

It seems the US, is taking on a lead role in this... the widget is quite dynamic
and now mentions US and International Info.

I added the US widget and the NSW health page to my site here (warning the NSW
health site automatically downlads a wmv file which loaded in kaffeine):
<http://www.ramin.com.au/annandale>

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz