[LINK] Google Wave in Canberra

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Sat Aug 8 10:19:41 AEST 2009

Greetings from the Google Wave Hackathon at the the Australian National
University in Canberra. This free technical event about Google Wave
platform. It started at 9am, but there is still room for more people and
it runs until 5pm. There also some people following on Twitter: #cbrwave.

I am here to see how it might be used for collaborative education with a
learning management system: think social networking for a tutorial group
(I talked about teaching Green ICT with a smartphone at Google Sydney on
Friday).

More in my blog at:
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2009/08/google-wave-in-canberra.html>

--
Tom Worthington FACS HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au