[LINK] Oz-IA/2009 - Call for Presenters

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Mon Aug 17 15:24:18 AEST 2009

==== CALL FOR PARTICIPATION =====

Oz-IA, Australia's conference for Information Architecture on the web, will
be held on Friday and Saturday the 2nd/3rd of October (which is the weekend
preceding Web Directions).

    http://www.oz-ia.org/2009/

>>> Call for Presenters >>>

This year we will repeat our format of mixing short sessions with longer
advanced sessions. We are seeking expressions of interest for participation,
so if you have a great idea of a topic you want to present please contact me
by the deadline, Friday August 21st.

Full details of what's involved in responding to the call for presenters can
be found on the website at <http://bit.ly/l5cYz>

>>> Call for Sponsors >>>

We are also looking for sponsors. By sponsoring the 4th annual Oz-IA
conference your brand will be seen by passionate user experience
professionals, influential bloggers, thought leaders, talented developers
and designers, and the broader web design sector. In addition to the
conference attendees, many more will see your support via blogs, podcasts,
and other coverage.

Please address all enquiries to <info at oz-ia.org>.

>>> Registrations >>>

The pricing will be very similar to last year. There will once again be
discounts for previous attendees, affiliate industry membership, and early
bird registrations.

>>> Help us spread the word >>>

Attendees and presenters from the last three years have raved about what a
great time they had, and the immense value they derived from attending. We
want to be sure as many as possible know about this conference, and any help
you could give us by spreading the word in your workplace, to your clients,
or through any mailing lists or industry bodies you know of would be very
much appreciated. Please forward this email!

>>> Stay in touch, keep informed >>>

If you haven't already, get yourself on the Oz-IA announcement list
<http://bit.ly/2VpBnY>. You can also keep up with new developments by
following us on twitter <http://twitter.com/OzIA_Sydney>

Looking forward to catching up with many of you once again this year.

regards,

Eric Scheid
Conference Chair