[LINK] RFC: Cloud Computing Architecture

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sat Dec 5 17:07:12 AEDT 2009

Roger,

To  your client-side risks I would add another flexibility issue. If a
requirement emerges that is not supported in the cloud environment, then
the user may be therefore unable to respond to that requirement.

I'm sure that this could be described better, but it's Saturday and
there's about a dozen litres of tomato waiting to be bottled ...

RC