[LINK] Green light for internet filter plans

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Dec 17 16:39:21 AEDT 2009

At 04:23 PM 17/12/2009, rene wrote:
>And the govt appears to have made
>clear they intend to require blocking of specific URLs, not entire domains.

Now that's a leap. Since Senator [goodness I'm so tempted to put the
word I think of with his name] Conroy doesn't have much clue about
the details of the Internet, the distinction of a domain versus a
page may be out of his knowledge base. Good luck with that!

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/