[LINK] Uncertain future for Satyam and Wikipedia on Corporate Governance

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 4 13:35:29 AEDT 2009

At 01:02 PM 4/02/2009, Chris Gilbey wrote:
>I blogged about the dark side of corporate fraud yesterday at perceptric.com
>and a discussion I had with an ex-policeman who had come up against the
>system while pursuing serious fraud in Europe.

Sorta makes you wonder what else is going on, doesn't it? and the
persons pulling the strings and hoodwinking the public may not be
benefiting personally, but may think they're doing the 'right thing'
to avoid panic. Lots of things are being questioned nowadays.
Unfortunately not soon enough. Shake outs are tough, but necessary. I
just hope it hasn't passed the tipping point this time.

The various bailouts may not be the right thing to do. Sometimes the
bad medicine is needed. Again, unfortunately.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007