[LINK] Who uses dedicated and individual software for web/rss/mail?

Sylvano sylvano at gnomon.com.au
Thu Feb 5 16:12:07 AEDT 2009

On Thu, February 5, 2009 2:36 pm, Ivan Trundle wrote:
> Straw poll time:
>
> Who uses dedicated (i.e. purpose-built) tools for RSS/Mail/Web on
> their chosen internet-accessible device?

You've prompted me to revisit a cruddy little survey script I was thinking
of revamping.

Here's an off the cuff questionnaire to collect answers to your query.

 gnomon.com.au/cgi-bin/www/survey/survey.pl?survey_choice=rssmailweb

If anyone bothers to fill it out, I'll post the links to the results in a
few days.

;-)

Sylvano

--