[LINK] The once and future e-book: on reading in the digital age

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Feb 5 22:33:45 AEDT 2009

Here's another reason paper books work: it's 35 degrees outside, and I
want to read and stay cool. No electronic piece of equipment seems
capable of being 'cool to the touch', so until winter comes, I'll
stick with paper!

iT

--
Ivan Trundle
http://itrundle.com ivan at itrundle.com
ph: +61 (0)418 244 259 fx: +61 (0)2 6286 8742 skype: callto://ivanovitchk