[LINK] Obama's web strategist to advise Rudd

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Mon Feb 16 09:48:53 AEDT 2009

On 13/02/2009, at 1:23 PM, David Lochrin wrote:
> Now, Self, who was enlisted by Obama 10 days before he announced he
> would run for President, is in Sydney for a series of speaking
> engagements. In an interview he confirmed he would be meeting with
> the Rudd Labor Government.

One of those speaking engagements was the Fairfax-run "Media 09"
event, which I liveblogged at http://stilgherrian.com/media/live-blog-media-09/
  ... I haven't had a chance to clean it up yet, so it's a tad messy.
I'll do a proper reflective piece during the week.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia