[LINK] Fwd:FaceBook alert

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:09:14 AEDT 2009

How can they change the terms?  Isn't it a contract?  I would have
presumed that once you sign on and agree to the terms then your
"account" is under those terms.  IANAL of course.  Also I don't
understand which jurisdiction this would be under if it came to a
court case anyway?  Yours or theirs?

What if you put an explicit copyright on each thing you write in
facebook?

Which of course brings up the obvious question: how can they
effectively copy anything you write and show it to other facebook
users if they don't have permission to copy what you write in your
account?

I did read their terms and conditions one day recently and found them
pretty contradictory.