[LINK] different type of e-paper - plastic

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Wed Feb 18 10:22:01 AEDT 2009

While Amazon wants to replace the physical book
with their iPod sized Kindle, Plastic Logic have
developed a larger and technologically more
ambitious plastic screen – a bendable and fully
portable e-reader that, according to Joe
Eschbach, the company's marketing VP, is lighter,
more robust and cheaper to produce than a glass electronic screen.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/online/andrew-keen-why-plastic-is-the-logical-choice-for-a-world-without-paper-1622730.html
http://tinyurl.com/brgsvr

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Our truest response to the irrationality of the
world is to paint or sing or write, for only in such response do we find truth.
~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing
the silver for guests. - JW, May, 2007