[LINK] home emergencies

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Thu Feb 19 08:27:26 AEDT 2009

On 19/02/2009, at 2:37 AM, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
> Right now and by next summer, one guesses that very many Aussies would
> like Tom's idea of home-emergency CB-radios for all essential
> services.

Really? REALLY? I'd have thought very few people would even think
about such things. After all, they don't even have spare light bulbs
for when one blows, let alone check that their car's spare types are
pumped up.

The vast majority of people are ignorant sheep who need everything
thought out on their behalf.

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia