[LINK] Pickpocket steals secret data off Telstra boss Sol Trujillo

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Feb 19 12:26:06 AEDT 2009

At 10:13 AM 19/02/2009, Sylvano wrote:
>The theft has left Telstra and Mr Trujillo embarrassed and Microsoft
>facing an industrial espionage threat.
>
>The phone is believed to be either a HTC Touch Pro2 or the HTC Touch
>Diamond2 that operates on new Windows Mobile 6.5 software.
>
>A Telstra spokesman yesterday confirmed the phone was given to Mr Trujillo
>but was in the possession of a senior Telstra executive when the theft
>occurred.

too funny. negating the title in the article itself. good trick. do
subbies ever ever read the copy they are adding the titles to?

As for the pickpocket being involved in industrial espionage ---
visions of Oliver returning to the treasure cave and handing over his
loot to Fagan.
"Look, sir, a secret software device that you can sell on the black
market and threaten to bankrupt Microsoft with!"
"Right, lad. Now go eat your porridge."

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007