[LINK] List of 6898 WWW servers as of November 7, 1994

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Feb 21 18:24:34 AEDT 2009

>> Over 100 instances of .au
>>
>> 17 instances of anu., although with some duplicates.
>>
>> Oh dear, boring old greybeards reminiscing on a greyish Satdy morning.

Have to say, good old www.melbpc.org.au are there & still up and running

As was monash.edu.au and at the time also carrying my high school's test
pages .. first Au school webpages in Australia so i believed at the time

Ok, so the graphics were pure Word clip art but all my text was original.

Pity the-wayback-machine never caught it ah well colleagues will confirm.

Cheers,
Stephen